Thursday, May 31, 2007

Logical Excuse?

Nowadays excuses can be passed around from politician,hospital's staff,government departments and now the private sectors.No matter what the excuses are,the suckers will always be the customers.


Yesterday I order this from Pizza Hut,thru' their hot line.The operator even greeted me by my name,that means my phone number is in their database.The order of my pizza went thru' smoothly but not the delivery.It arrived at my premises 90 minutes late.The pizza looks very dry(see for yourself).I asked the delivery boy.What happen?.....He said this .............."Motorbike got no petrol".


p/s .If Pizza Hut is looking for 'BLOG' to advertise their products,will they pick mine?:D:D:D:D:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thot U can claim free pizza when the delivery comes 15 mins late?

aawilliam said...

Hi Anonymous,at first I also though of this.When I give a call to the operator she said that the manager will called me back in just a minute....but the call never came.