Friday, May 25, 2007

Restaurant Hot Pot 196

This evening I brought my mother-in-law to dinner.My wife starts to interrogate me,why I am so nice to her.We men had to do some backup,just in case we need her(in-law) during family feud,misunderstandings,husband and wife quarrel etc,etc.

Similarly in business,we have to entertain,to get jobs,this and that.You guys should know what I meant.The not so nice word ..........'rasuah'



Guys!...........When we used this,not so nice tactic we must do it frequently,or else we will be the
unlucky suspect.Trust me! guys,Mark my words.



Just two weeks ago,I bought my wife a small diamond ring, to REPLACE my wedding gift to her few years back.She starts to ask me this:
Why suddenly you bought this?.................
And she jokingly said...........Did you do anything wrong behind me? That I don't know?
Me:*sigh* How to explain?
So this type of inconvenience's could be avoided if we do it frequently,for eg. this dinner.:D:D:D





No comments: