Saturday, June 9, 2007

KLCC

My family and I was at KLCC yesterday,200km from home to attend my second son's Asian Scholarship trial test.The trial test was held at the Garden International School,we took this opportunity to visit the world tallest twin tower.

Inside the twin tower,I took this magnificent picture.It was raining.

I smelt something very nice coming out from this restaurant that make my stomach grumbling .

I was too hungry till I forgot to take the pictures of what we took to fill our hungry stomach to show you all readers,only this few pictures.My wife's friends took the trouble of taking a day off, just to joint us for a few hours 'holiday'.It was so nice of them to keep us company.

My eldest son Dick Kay,daughter Doo Nee(pink handbag),Grace(blue shirt),her mum and her niece.We spent nearly half a day inside this twin tower and another half doing our shopping at Low Yat Plaza.It was a fabulous 2 days holiday for us.





3 comments:

Selba said...

Asian Scholarship trial test?
Good luck to your second son :)

So KL is 200 km from your city?

So the holiday together with family, even mother in law and niece, that sounds fun :D

aawilliam said...

Selba ,on behalf of my son...TQ!!!

aawilliam said...

Selba,KL is 200km from our small town,Sitiawan(visit us sometimes):D
If you visit Pulau Pangkor you have to past thru'my territory.:D