Monday, June 11, 2007

Hobbies

On my trip to KL recently,My family and I paid a visit to my elder brother's house.He is an exotic plants collector.


For me ,this type of hobby is a self satisfying past time.



And it's needs quite a lot time and money to maintain it.



From a certain angles it looks like a mini jungle to me,I'm at doubt,does he ever notice it.



For me I'm admiring his new car,the latest Camry............sooooooo chio !!!!
I'm asking myself,when am I going to own one?



Hello,Mr Frog..........Any lucky numbers for this weekend draw?








2 comments:

Selba said...

Like a jungle, hehehe... Like my mom who loves plants...

Psssttt... if mr. frog told you the lucky number, don't forget to share with me, ok.... :D

aawilliam said...

Selba,I'll let you know for sure:D